CHOCOLATE & CABERNET WEEKEND
March 8 & 9, 2014
For wine lovers and chocolate lovers alike!
Our red wines are paired with different chocolate dishes by local restaurants and caterers:
Chocolate Chile by Blue Sage Catering
Braised Beef with Blackberry Mole by Posada Catering
Pulled Pork with Chocolate BBQ sauce by Blue Sage Catering
Brownies by The Riata
Premier chocolates by My Sister’s Wine Fudge
Jewelry by Michelle Buckett
Art work by Mike Robles
Pottery by Gary Anderson
$15.00 gets you a logo glass, buffet plate and a decadent pairing for your taste buds!
($5 for Fanatics and for non-drinkers and children)
83 Vallecitos Rd.
Livermore, CA 94550
Media Contact: Melinda Evett, Office Manager – Melinda@fenestrawinery.com
FENESTRA WINERY "TOUR" 2014
- Mar 9th, 1-6pm: Family Winemaker’s Tasting at the Pasadena Convention Center (http://www.familywinemakers.org)
- Mar 13th, 6-8pm: Tri-Valley Conservancy’s “Uncorked!” at Casa Real in Pleasanton (http://www.trivalleyconservancy.org)
- Mar 15th, 5:30pm: “Mobility for America” Charity Ball at the Blackhawk Museum (http://www.wheelchairfoundation.org)
- Mar 27th, 6-9pm “A Taste of Style” at Castlewood Country Club in Pleasanton (http://www.srhca.org)
- Mar 29th, 5-8pm Lodi Spring Wine show at the Lodi Grape Festival grounds (http://www.grapefestival.com)